EURUS is a foremost international private capital forum bringing together top-tier funds, asset managers, institutional and private investors, visionary executives and entrepreneurs with interests in the broader European private markets. A forward-looking senior-level platform, EURUS offers a highly engaging, content-rich programme for leaders in private equity, venture capital, real estate, private debt and infrastructure.
Breaking down silos across geographies and asset classes for accelerated growth, innovation and more efficient private markets
Industry change-makers and seasoned investors imparting key insights and strategies for benchmark-beating returns and operational know-how
Mid-market landscape in Europe, buyouts, minority investments, co-investing, special accounts, deal-flow, fund strategies, exits, secondaries, performance, talent, fundraising, LP-GP relationships, returns and distributions, first-time funds, regulatory environment, compliance, transparency, reporting, deal structuring, sub-sector analysis, regional and global economic trends, risk management, cross-border transactions
Allocation trends, commercial and residential real estate, niche assets (self-storage, retirement) hotels, market cycles, socio-demographic trends, e-commerce and implications for retail, strategies across geographies and asset types (core, core+, value add, opportunistic), liquidity, closed ended funds, JV partnerships, cross-border transactions, deal structuring, fundraising, pooled and deal-based funds, debt and equity financing, proptech, crowdfunding
A diverse group of LPs representing institutional and private funds, leading family offices and HNWIs deploying capital in private markets in Europe and beyond
EURUS serves as a match-making platform for GPs, LPs, entrepreneurs and various private equity groups seeking to engage in profitable transactions
Innovation trends, smart technologies, consumer behavior, experience design, e-commerce, business software/SaaS, fintech, regtech, startup acceleration, capital raising, corporate venture capital (CVC), valuation, unicorns, early stage investing, portfolio strategies, marketplace development, deal scouting, management, performance, returns, growth strategies, artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics, media and telecommunications
Whether fundraising, seeking off-market deals or strategic co-investors, EURUS enables quality connections and resources for its stakeholders to succeed
1. Direct access to investors, fund managers, entrepreneurs, and corporate decision-makers from a few dozen countries.
2. An international crowd of private capital leaders sharing global experiences and perspectives in a highly interactive social setting.
3. Consult peers and deliberate innovative approaches to recurring and evolving challenges in your business and industry.
4. Hear from a roster of dynamic and distinguished speakers imparting key insights, authoritative research and experiential knowledge in private equity, venture capital, and real estate.
5. Immerse in insightful and solution-focused conversations: what’s hot and trending, risks, opportunities and practical takeaways.
6. Tackle key issues related to growth, value creation, fundraising, performance, regulation, technology to help you gain a competitive edge in fast-evolving markets.
7. Equip yourself with cutting-edge research. macro and sector analyses supported by globally recognized alternative assets data and intelligence sources.
8. Enhance your awareness of industry best practices, operational tools, talent and resource management.
9. Leading technology and software solutions providers at TeXPO offering a range of products and services for optimizing business processes.
10. Ample networking/mingling opportunities with top investors, entrepreneurs accompanied by a riveting social programme.